I want to try some new recipes this week.
Here’s the menu & recipes:
Hamburger Soup (from the Average Cook)
Baked Chicken and Rice
Quinoa Recipe, Soaking Tips http://gfedge.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/quinoa-%E2%80%93-learning-to-love-it/
Pinto Bean Soup
Baked Chicken with Rice
I usually use boneless, skinless, frozen chicken breast in this recipe. No need to wait for the chicken breast to thaw before baking.
Source: Stacey (from RecipeThing user cscnfa)
Cook time: 120 minutes
Serves 10 people
Categories: Main Dish
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (2-3 lbs) frier, cup up
- pepper to taste
- 1 can cream mushroom soup (no water)
- 1 can cream chicken soup (no water)
- 3 cups water
- Spread rice evenly in well greased 13×9″ casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the onion soup mix.
- Place chicken on rice; sprinkle with remaining soup mix and pepper.
- Combine soups and water; pour over chicken.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours at 325*.
Ads below are placed on my blog without my consent.